What we do
Orbsen has deep competencies in several functional areas and business sectors. Orbsen offers structured services aimed at creating value for client organizations by addressing a broad range of client needs.
- In the area of Supply Chain Management, featured services include strategic inventory reduction, sales and operations planning, planning architecture development, harvesting value from Enterprise Resource Planning, procurement, demand management and customer service.
- In the area of Operations Management, featured services address best practices in operations, strategic cost of goods management and improvement of overall equipment effectiveness. In pharmaceutical operations in particular, the operations management of the quality assurance and laboratory functions can bear equal importance to operations management of production.
- In the area of Strategy, offerings include strategic analysis, strategy development, portfolio management, measurement of business value and benchmarking. Programme management services are also offered in a variety of areas.
- In the area of Information Technology Management, services are offered in the areas of enterprise platform selection in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 contexts, deployment support, executive information systems selection and deployment, and overall IT strategy development.
- Orbsen also offers a la carte General Consultancy, exploiting broad based competencies and methodologies.
- Our clients can be in any sector, but we have a particular focus on pharmaceuticals and medical devices, as well as the technology and food sectors.
- Our clients can be in any geography, and we are as likely to find ourselves engaged in the US, or continental Europe, as in Britain or Ireland.